You are here
- 10 lb (5 kg) storage capacity for 14 in or 18 in electrodes
- Rod elevator for quick removal of electrodes
- 10 ft cord locks into the oven base to create a fixed connection
- Body and lid insulation minimizes heat loss and energy usage
- Indicator light
- Safety Yellow color increases field visibility
- Spring latch tightly secures insulated lid for transport
- NEW 120/240V dual volt heating elements
- PN 1205500
As the smallest portable rod oven available from Phoenix, the DryRod®II Type 1 oven is ideal for the individual welder. Type 1 ovens have a capacity of 10 lb and can be filled from a large capacity storage oven to keep electrodes moisture-free until use. The oven chamber temperature remains fixed at a consistent 300°F (150°C), ensuring electrodes remain moisture-free in the field and pass inspection.
Type 1 ovens provide unmatched durability and are designed to be repaired rather than replaced. Built with heavy gauge steel and powder coated to withstand challenging conditions, the Type 1 will remain in use for multiple projects.